WELCOME TO OSD SUMMER CAMP
Sign up for 2021 Summer Camp
The camp will be filled with exciting and challenging activities. At this age, creativity and 'thinking-outside-the-box' are still inherent. This camp is designed to harness those skills that these campers are already bringing to the table, maximizing their time, focusing their energy, and making them excited about projects.
Applications will be accepted from January 8th - May 1st. Late applications may not be accepted due to limited numbers. Come join the fun!
Come check out this year's OSD SUMMER CAMP Brochure and other documents located in Camp Information.
The following information will clarify some of your questions:
- High School Camp: For Grades 7th - 12th. Please see Application for Dates.
- Elementary Camp: For Grades K - 6th. Please see Application for Dates.
- Busing is provided to and from camp from specific points to be posted online at a later date.
- No staff is available to handle students who have need of constant one on one physical, emotional, or medical supervision.
- We will accept adult volunteers. If you would like to be a part of the camp, fill out the proper Volunteer Form. Volunteers are responsible for the costs of background checks and fingerprinting. This must be done before acceptance is considered.
- All forms are printable for your convenience. Be sure to fill out forms completely, and mail or fax back only the forms that are marked.
- There is no cost for the camp !!! Just spending money on arcades and food at Lazer Zone.
- Yes, feel free to make copies and give them to other parents of deaf or hard of hearing children who want to come to camp.
Here is what to expect for your child:
Now, click on the Camp Info Link and get your applications in by May 1st.
- A great learning experience - both academically and socially.
- Professional staff whose hearts are to help children grow in a positive manner.
- 24-hour supervision including day-time nursing and night-time on-call care.
- Fun classroom learning and leadership activities.